Money Train Slot
Money Train is a five-reel, four-row video slot by Relax Gaming with 40 fixed paylines and an innovative buy feature that lets players trigger a bonus game at their own discretion. Since its release in 2019, the slot has garnered quite an interest thanks to its mechanics and immersive design and soundtrack.
This highly volatile slot has a fluctuating RTP of 96.2% to 98%, depending on whether you’re using the buy feature, and a max win of 20,000x total stake.
How to Play
Money Train is playable from just $0.1 to $50. If you’re playing on desktop, use the plus and minus buttons next to the stake value to adjust the bet size. When playing on mobile, tap the coin button and it will display all available betting options. The slot supports both Turbo mode for more fast-paced rounds and Autoplay with 10 – 1,000 auto spins and single win / loss settings.
During the base game, there are four characters that act as high-value symbols and the four playing card suits that pay low-value winning combinations. There is a wild symbol which will replace all paying symbols to complete winning combinations. The scatter Bonus symbol activates the Money Train slot bonus game when three of it appear on reels 1, 3, and 5. Alternatively, you can opt in to buy the feature for 80x your bet.
Money Cart Bonus Round
When the bonus round starts, the three scatter symbols that have triggered it will show a multiplier value and award three spins. The bonus game is played on a new set of reels with 20 positions and new symbols that act as modifiers:
- Money Safe – awards a multiplier.
- Persistent Collector – awards a multiplier and collects all visible values on the screen to add them to its own value for all spins that follow. It doesn’t collect its own value.
- Collector – awards a multiplier and collects all visible values.
- Persistent Payer – awards a multiplier to all other symbols on the screen for all following spins. It doesn’t pay itself.
- Payer – awards a multiplier to all visible symbols.
- Widener – awards a multiplier and adds an extra reel.
- Tumbleweed – doesn’t reset the spin counter. It doesn’t have any value.
The Money Cart feature also comes with free spins. Initially, only three are granted, and more can be awarded as long as more symbols keep appearing.
Money Train offers a lot of action in its bonus feature with the free spins and modifiers. Obviously, this is where the winning potential lies and it’s great having the option to buy the feature, which also increases the RTP. This is a beautifully animated slot with an immersive gameplay thanks to the detailed design but it is a high-variance game, so plan ahead for non-winning spins in the base game.